- 5 (8-ounce) cans of green beans, drained
- 12 slices bacon, chopped, cooked to crisp and drained
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 7 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Put the drained beans in a 9×13-inch pan. Add the cooked bacon pieces.
- Mix the brown sugar, butter, soy sauce, and garlic powder. Pour over the beans and bake 40 minutes at 350°F.
- Toss to coat and mix every things, serve.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE.. PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!