Today we’ll make a combination between pecans and praline in the same cake
● 1 Philadelphia cream cheese.
● 4 cups powdered sugar.
● half cup butter.
● 4 tablespoons chopped pecans.
● 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract.
FOR PRALINE TOPPING :
● 1 cup and half evaporated milk.
● 2 cups granulated sugar.
● 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
● 1/2 cup softened butter.
● 1 cup and half of pecan pieces.
● STEP I _ Blend cream cheese and butter milk until smooth using an electric hand-mixer.
● STEP-II _ Add vanilla extract and powdered sugar , beat for 4 minutes until well blunded.
● STEP III _ Add pecans , stir and allow to slightly chill before frosting cake.
● STEP IV _ Melt butter, evaporated milk and sugar in a medium saucepan. Stir to thoroughly combine.
● STEP V _ Bring mixture to a slow boil, then reduce heat to medium/low. Let cook for about 15 minutes without stirring.
● STEP VI _ Add 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract and stir until combined .
● STEP VII _ Remove from heat and pour one and a half cups of pecan pieces into mixture and stir mixing completely.
● STEP VIII _ Use your favorite yellow cake recipe to make three layers , spread your desired amount of praline cream cheese frosting onto first layer, then add second layer and spread second layer of frosting , and now top with third cake layer.
● STEP IX _ Let the cake chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes .Then frost sides and the top and retur it to the refrigerator for 2 more hours .
SERVE AND ENJOY !
the pecans bring a dynamic texture and a rich and nutty flavor to the praline glaze.
TO MAKE THIS CAKE YOU’LL NEED:
FOR THE PRALINE CREAM CHEESE FILLING :